Bloodlines Antitribu is mod/expansion developed for Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines – a classic game based on the PnP world of darkness. Here you can find a full list of changes.
Added over seven new clans each with completely new character models and unique traits. Each clan also comes with a signature Discipline, all of which are completely unique and special with new mechanics unknown to the game such as summoning Zombies and Shadow Tentacles, turning into an actual Cobra that spits venomous acid or a true horrid form which only nightmares are made of. To get a glimpse of what clans are included see “About the Clans“.
Unique mechanics are also introduced in the mod, such as kicking and blocking with shields which makes combat even more complex and exciting than before. However do note that the enemies have also grown smarter and now have new powers and abilities, some of which can be devastating to the inexperienced neonate.
Another unique mechanics added to the game are the NPC Disciplines. In the original game, some enemies possessed only passive effects and auras, now they have active disciplines. This means that the enemy can cast powerful spells and disciplines that can change the tide of the battle.
Over 600 new friendly and not so friendly characters were added, which vary from humanoids like hunters, vampires, mages and zombies to more complex creatures such as new monster bosses which can be discovered in the game.
Antitribu Version 1.0 Major Changes:
- 7 new major clans (Lasombra, Follower of Set, Old clan Tzimisce , Samedi, Tzimisce, Nagaraja, Giovanni)
- 8 additional “clans” available through companions (brujah, nosferatu, toreador, malkavian, thinbloods, humans, demon hunter and gargoyle)
- 11 new disciplines with a completely new gameplay (Animalism, Dominate, Obtenebration, Serpentis, Koldunic Sorcery, Thanatosis, Necromancy (3 variations), Vicissitude, Nihilistics) also all the rest disciplines have little different application…
- Additional new gameplay elements: blood loss (does not damage health), kick, player equipment…
- Completely reworked combat system: new enemies, semi-bosses, bosses (also new battles with old bosses);
- new npc active and passive new disciplines; all new weapons, diverse damage system, etc.
- All enemies (especially standing near) have different models, weapons and equipment, enemies use passive and active discipline, also unique characteristics, some enemies are especially sensitive to certain types of weapons and vice versa resistant to other types of weapons, and so on…
- new item system: all books and artifacts completely redesigned and moved. All artifacts have both bonuses and disadvantages, also some can be equipped. Skill Research is also needed to get information about all main items. All added new elements highlighted by Inspection skill so that it is now more necessary than ever.
- Increased many levels difficulty of game: enemies become smarter, stronger, more flexible, more varied and terrible; also random variables – such as passwords on new computers or the effects of domination …
Atmosphere / Visualization / Diversity:
- More than 600 new models
- More than 1500 new textures
- More than 2000 new sounds
- Replacing many common models such as pedestrians, clubbers, goths, dancers, the waiters, security guards, cops, gang members, etc. So no longer see “clone attack.” Many npc’s have combinational clothing and gear. Many companions have new and / or alternative models and textures (Heather, Yuki, Jeanette…) Also added new models and textures vehicles (some of which are interactive).
- Added many new sounds. All disciplines, weapons, new npc’s, all main maps have new sounds and music. All clubs now have different soundtracks playing when you enter the club.
Maps and Quests
- As the main quest for Sabbat not ready, we disable all sabbat maps and quests. So while we have only 2 new semi-main quests and 4 new maps along side a very a large number of random events and sidequets.
- The walkthough of all major and some side quests have changed. On all major maps the geometry or the order of walkthrough is changed; added doors, locks, computers, traps, explosions, new logic puzzles or physical objects or other interactive items. Also added some new cut-scenes.
- new main menu, intro, load screens, HUD, descriptions…
- New particles and blood stains make the game more realistic and scary.
- Added some adult only content
- a reference to the famous products of modern culture (movies, games, etc.)
- a bit of dark humor
- and respecting application of WoD setting…